Monday, February 11, 2013

I Love Running

Running is not everyone's idea of fun, but it is mine!
Around this time last year I started running with my good friend Jeremiah. He leaving in South Carolina, and I live here in Florida... So we would send picture, text, and call each other for motivation:) We had so much fun doing it "together".



This year I have had a hard time getting back into the swing of running again. This morning I ran almost 3 miles, and it felt great! 
Came home and made smoothie, and now sitting here blogging:)
Thanks too Rudy for the morning wake up call that helped me feel motivated to get up, and run! :) 





Do you enjoy running???


Happy Monday everyone!
 I hope if you have to work its a pleasant day, at work. If you are off, well enjoy 
{I wish I was off work} 


No comments:

Post a Comment