Thursday, March 15, 2012

Couch To 5K

One of my dear friends started the work out program Couch To 5K. I thought it was a great idea, and started to do it also.... for one day. 

Well I had been thinking about starting it again... and finishing. 
While I was in SC on my road trip I told Jeremiah about what I was planning on doing. He thought it was a great  idea and we decides to do it together. Yes, he lives in SC and I in Fl, but we just work out on our own and keep each other updated on how we are doing, and are there to encourage one another. 

It has been so fun doing this with a friend. 
it was hard when we first started, but now doing it for 5 weeks its getting easier. 
 We have 4 more weeks to go. At the end of April I will be racing in a 5K. So excited!

Get out and move! 

No comments:

Post a Comment