Friday, March 9, 2012

Tonight We Are Young



Whoa, 5am, and I am getting on the road to start my adventure  
Hello sunshine. :)



I love to drive, see new place & meet new people.
What does that sound like....
ROAD TRIP!
I took a short road trip to see my family in NC. It was so much fun driving there. I packed my car, made a playlist, bought snacks & hit the road.


What an adventure, I started off in NC visiting my family. We went to there lovely downtown, hung out at home and goofed off. A few days later I "started" my drive home. I went to SC to visit with old friends of the family. Man, its going to be hard keeping me from there house now. I had so much fun hanging out with the boys. I ended up staying a day later, so we could go on an adventure Sunday afternoon.



 I went to SC to visit with old friends of the family. Man, its going to be hard keeping me from there house now. I had so much fun hanging out with the boys. I ended up staying a day later, so we could go on an adventure Sunday afternoon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment