Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Week Fast?....


Yes I guess you could call it a fast. Starting Monday I will not be blogging for a week. On Monday I am going to cut out two things, first, my computer. Second, music. I am going to make 2 mix CD's of good praise music and that is all I will listen to for a week. You might being ask why I would want to do this. Well I spend a lot of time on my laptop, blogging, facebook, itune, youtube, ect. So I want to cut out some thing that is of no great value in my life. I don't NEED the internet/computer. And I want to show myself how I need to limit the time I spend on it. I am going to take this extra time to read my Bible and pray more. And that is were the music comes in. Because I want to spend more time with the Lord I would like my music to by praising Him. So I would like to just listen to really good praise/hymens for this week. I want my mind to be fully on the Lord and His mighty power.

So, starting on Monday I will not be blogging. But I am going to keep a notebook with me so I can blog later about my week. What I learned, if I struggled at all, my feelings about the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment