Wednesday, December 1, 2010

As Your Voice Starts To Fade



As I write this I am in frantic search for words, my eyes are full of tears. I don't know what to say about this event that has just taken place. I don't know how to feel about this.

I could not believe what I was seeing today as I got on my laptop. One of my friends had died in a hit and run, while riding has bike on Tuesday night. He passed on to be with the Lord at 3:30 this morning. This was someone I called friend, someone who in packed my life in a small but great way. He had such a joy for life and for his Lord and Savor. If I had to give out a best hair award Bruce would get it. He and awesome moves on his skate bored, and I am so glad I had the privilege to meet him all those years ago.

Friend and brother in Christ, you are going to be missed dearly. But this should not be a sad thing, because you are with Jesus, with your heavenly father. And that should be a happy thing! But it will be hard while we are still on earth apart from YOU. I love you friend and cant wait for the day we meet again.
.

I love you Bruce, And hope to see you soon! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment