Saturday, November 6, 2010

Let's, you and me, make a night of it. Old enough to know, but too young to care.


AAAHHHHH THIS CONCERT WAS AMAZING! I LOVE ANBERLIN SO SO SO MUCH!


This concert is by fare the best I have ever seen, the smell, the people, the sound, my friends, the feel of the bass pounding in your chest. All of this made for a wonderfully amazing night! "Marksmen" was first and I liked them alot. Never heard of them bef
ore last night but there style is good. Th
en was "Civil Twilight" I cant say I like them. I thought they were a little odd. After "Civil Twilight" came "Crash Kings" I really really liked them! There are only three guys, they have a lot of piano in there songs. GREAT STUFF!

After the first three band came...... wait for it...... ANBERLIN AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Oh wow I was so excited. All day I had been talking about this night and it was finally here. My boys were on the stage about to perform. It was so incredible! Sing to the songs, and jumping about all crazy! Oh
yes Anberlin is they best!

I had a great night with my friend, we went a
nd hung out at Steak -N- Shake after. It was all and all a GREAT night! I am so excited I was able to go see my FAVORITE band perform.

No comments:

Post a Comment