Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Being Thankful This Holiday Season: Post #1

I said I would start on Monday, and it is Tuesday now. So I am going to blog in the AM and then in the PM before I got to bed. I have been thinking hard on what all I am thankful for. The first thing I must blog on is my salvation. Because it is the most important thing in my life. And what I am the most grateful!


I have always been raised in a Christian home and been going to church since before I was born. I went to Sunday school, sang in the children's choir and attended VBS every year. I asked Jesus to be my savor when I was about 7 years old. I feel like I really grew and started wanted a more personal relationship and my Lord and Savor when I was about 16. And I was about 13 to 16 I lived only for myself. I have always been a rebel and wanted to do my own thing, never wanted to be like my family. And wanted to do my own thing without any one telling me what to do.

Over the past two years I feel like I have grown so much in my walk with the Lord and as a daughter, friend, granddaughter and women. I cant wait to see were the Lord wants me in three years from now.

This is the first day of my blogging series on being thankful and what I am thankful for.

{Ely Sue}

No comments:

Post a Comment