Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 4 Of My Series On Thankfulness




Today I am thankful for surreal moments.




My best friend Alisha and I went on a
little adventure through the deep forest of... Florida. It was so wonderful just being with great company and around Gods gorgeous creation. I am very much a city girl with my little bight of country/redneck in me. And today that little bight of me came out. The weather was wonderful, the water was cool and the sky was clear blue. It was the most surreal time I have had in a few weeks. I was so thankful for all God has done in my life. It was fun to goof off in the woods and go hike down the river and climb down "mountains". It was an amazing beautiful thing today. This week if you have the time, just go sit out your back door and look on Gods beautiful works. Praise Him for all His glory and power! Who other then God could make this beautiful land we live in, in only 6 days? So take some time slow down and praise the All Mighty Savor for His glory.

{Ely Sue}

No comments:

Post a Comment