Saturday, November 13, 2010

Post # 5

This weekend my internet has not been working. So I am a little behind on blogging, but I am just going to write one post for the whole weekend. Today on the lovely November weekend, I am very thankful for the Favor family. A family that has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.

This is a family I would call my second family. We all met when I was bout 5, both family's grew up together. We did just about every thing together, we went to the same church, did 4H, sleep overs, birthdays, beach days every thing together. When I was 11 my family moved back to Florida and left
all our friends behind. I think leaving the Favors was the hardest part of the move. In the past 6 years we have still seen each other, when I was 13 my dad and I ment the church from Idaho in Texas for a Mexico mission trip. And then last November Pastor Favor, Mrs. Favor and Ryan (there oldest) came and stayed with us on a vacation. And this August I went out there and stayed with them for a couple weeks. It has been great seeing them again. Pastor Favor and Mrs. Favor just left yesterday for home. They had
come and a cruise and to see there two older boys, who now live here and go to college. I am so very thankful for our friendship, they are my second family. I call them mom and dad, and at times I am sure there kids and my sister and I we all act like siblings. I love the Favors so much!

Tell me some thing you are thankful for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment