Thursday, September 2, 2010

To Be Content

I have been working at the same job fr three years. And I have really been wanting a new for a while now. for about a month I have been trying to get a new one. And about a week ago I have really felt like I will be staying with the same job for now. I have been feel very content about just staying were I am for now. So I have been praying about it. And my pastor had a sermon about being content. I just felt peace about it all. So for now I am going to try and be content were I am, and just trust the Lord to move me in his time. His time is always best! So, my prayer right now is to be content in were I am in my life. Being content in my job, with my family, with school, friends, and relationships. This was a really good lesson for me to learn this week, and the years to come. God is good! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment