Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Heart ac pain and trials are a gift from God only to make us closer to Him and stronger as People.

Every thing the Lord does is for a reason. I have really come to find that out this past year.

I am a young girl who some times does not think before I act. Or I half way think things through. And one of those things is guys. I guess I can be a desperate type, who just wants someone to love. Even if he is not the best guy for me. about three years ago I met this guy. And we had talking here and there, but nothing came of it till about a year ago. We started talking more and then we both found that we had feeling for each other. Him and I spent every weekend with each other for about eight months. We did so much together. He was a really sweet guy, and cared alot about me. But there were two big red flags about this. The first he was not a Christian! And I don't know why I even thought I could be with him, but that was a big thing. I want someone who is going to love and serve God as much as I do. I want us to be on the same page when it comes to what we believe. And the other red flag would be my dad did not like him. Well one night my friend and I went out, and she really brought some thing in to light. I got home that night and talked to my dad about it. And I went and broke things off. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. He did not understand why I was doing this to him. And why I could not talk to him, or help him grow more in his walk with the Lord. But after lots of crying and prayer I know this was best. God did not want him in my life even has just a friend.

Even if people are just friends we need to make sure they are not going to bring us down in are walk with the Lord. If they are going to do that they are not a good friend.

This year of 2010, I have learned so much. I am closer to my Savor then ever before. And have the great best friend's anyone could ever ask for! God really is good. And if you are going through a hard time, take some time to think about it. Look at how this may be a good thing. God does not like to see his children hurting, but want to see us grow more like Him. During the pain I went though and I am going through. I found out that I know more of what I Godly man should look like, and to wait on the Lords timing. He will being someone for me in His time. And His time is always best. And I have grown close to the Lord, I know now that I need to run to Him or my dad for every thing, not a guy. So I pray this helps someone today. Before I end this I want to leave you with some words of hope. These really helped me through it all. {Psalms 86:1-17 and Psalms 103:1-22}

No comments:

Post a Comment