Sunday, December 8, 2013

Merry Christmas:: To You & Yours

Wow, I cant believe it is already December... I am not ready for the holiday season yet. 
I just survived my 3rd Black Friday at the mall Bux. 
& now I am busy getting decorated, & shopping for Christmas.

Where has the time gone?



                          
Sunday my roommate & I decorated our Christmas tree/house. 
It was a lot of fun being able to share some time together. & putting up our first tree:) 

                                    
She bought me this cute owl ornament:)
Loving it!

                         
Last week I went Christmas tree shopping with my Anderson family!
So excited to decorate with my love this week. This will also be our first Christmas together! 

Even though this time of year gets crazy & am very excited to share it with the people that I love & who mean mosh to me! 

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! 

No comments:

Post a Comment