Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Moms Day {Love you mom}

Wow, cant believe its already May, & mothers day is pasted...
Crazy how fast time goes by. 

This year I was not sure what I should get for my mom.
She has everything she would need, & what would she wants. I was on Instagram one night, & a lady I follow was having a sale. She has this perfect flower necklace {that my mom would just love}. 
So, I ended up staying up one night Instagram shopping...
My mom ended up with the necklace, & matching earrings :)






I have also enjoyed scrapbooking, so I thought it would be fun to make a scarpbook page into art for her room. I took my paper, washi tape, & a picture of my sister & I, & got to work.


























Rudy, & I decided after church on Sunday we would make dinner... Chicken Parmesan it is!
Wow, this meal was so fun, & easy to make.
You should try it sometime... I know we will again:)


I think my mom had a very nice Mothers Day this year!

Happy Tuesday, Friends:)




Me, Mom & Rachel 



No comments:

Post a Comment