Wednesday, October 3, 2012

October Dress Project

If you follow my blog, you may know that every October I put a side my clothes, and only wear one dress. 
The October Dress Project!

I have done this more the past two years... Yesterday I remember how it was October 1st, and I was not partaking in this project. I became so sad, and kept thinking why did I choose not to do this. 

This year I was very uninspired about trying to wear one dress for a month... One week you would talk to me, and I was going to do the project.. and then then next week I was not. I planned a trip to North Idaho for a week in October, and that finally made my mind up. It would be so fun to layer clothes more and wear boots... but this Florida girls does not have clothes like that. So I put the October dress project to the side this year, cause I am scared of freezing in the North.

Come back next October for one dress all month :)

Please come back before October ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment