Thursday, October 4, 2012

Lovely Shopping:: handmade shops

...I have a confession to make...
Handmade shops are my weakness. {and I cant say no when they have a sale/promo}

Today I want to say a few words about some of my favorite shops.


{Petunia Blooms}


Complete in love with these Autumn inspired headbands! 

                                                                                                              
I love to find new ways to sport her cute blooms. 
Put in on a plan headband
clip it to your purse 
Get creative 



 Buy one of these wraps today!

Stay informed on new items, and promos from this shop.
Twitter::
Pinterest::


{Love Stitched}


I just love all the cute headbands in the lovely shop. 
She has earrings, headbands, bobby pins, necklaces & and more. 


You can find Lovestitched at::


{Sew Caroline



I love the colors in this clutch. 
Its great for a casual night out with friends :) 


You can make your own.
Cant seem the find the right clutch to match your new outfit...
Create your own to make just right. 

Stay up with everything new from Sew Caroline::


{Along For The Ride}




This shop is full of darling handmade items, and has the sweetest owner.
I am sorry to say that her shop is on vacation, and will not be open until January...
But I am very excited that the reason she is putting the shop on vacation is because....
SHE IS HAVING A BABY!
But she will be reopening in January:)

Just last week I received all my lovelies I ordered before her shop went on vacation.
I ordered a pair of mustard lace earrings {like shown in the picture above}, gray button ring
&
This cute red rosette pendent {like shown in picture below, & above}  

You can find Along For The Ride at::


Do you have a favorite handmade shop?




No comments:

Post a Comment