Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Only For Your Glory

November 30th 2010 at about 9pm, my friend got it by a car, while riding home on his bike from a friends house. Him and his dog passed away that night. 
Wow, I thought it was one of the hardest days in my life. Him and his family have always mean so much to me.

He was someone who showed Gods love. But he was still human and made mistakes.. Maybe that's why I looked up to him so much, cause he knew he was not perfect. 

His family has been in my prayer, and my thoughts for the past year and a half. I could not image what they have been going through. 
Last week the lady who hit my friend got put in prison for 5 years, and on probation for 15. 
I was so pleased to finally feel like there was justice to all this. But looking at his family, all they wanted was  for her to know Jesus through all this. To realize she is a sinner in need of a savor. Man, that hit home for me. I was being so selfish through all this. I wanted for her to pay for what she did to my friend. But his family lost more then I ever did. They lost a son and brother!

So when you read this, remember its not about you, its always about Him. We should always be showing Jesus, in everything we do. 
Keep Tiffany in your prayers, pray for her salvation!

 Meet Bruce! My friend since I was about 13. We met at CYIA training many years ago. I did not know him as well as others, but he still impacted my life.
(This is one of my favorite picture of him. His dad took it)


The sunflowers are in memory of Bruce! 
I miss you friend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment