Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Highlights In January - 2012


1. Alisha & I went on an adventure to Emerson Point one afternoon. Its was very nice to walk in the nice cool fresh air. 
2. The country fair. It was so much fun, friends, pig races, animal shows, good food & cowboy boots. 
3. The best friend & I had a sleep over after work, & then got dressed up really cute for church then next morning. 
4. Jaquelyn & I had a craft day! We made coaster, & painted on coffee mugs. 
I made a little set with what I made for a giveaway coming up real soon. {Will post more on that next week} 
5. ANBERLIN! Alisha & I got to go see Anberlin! It was so much fun. 
I just love this band.
6. We just had our winter conference at church with Dr.Johnny Pope
Wow, the Lord was really working in heart, those nights. I truly believe this year of 2012 is going to be a year change in peoples hearts.


I am going to be the best me, He made me to be!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for a productive first month of 2012!

    Pig Races are silly fun. :D

    ReplyDelete