Friday, January 20, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 4, My Parents

Yesterday was stressful, sad, fun & exciting. I was really really busy... So I got a little behind on the 30 Day Challenge. 

Day 4 I am supose to write about my parents.

{Me & My Dad}
My dad is pretty interesting guy. He knows so much stuff, and love the outdoors. He would love to live in the woods with know one around, and live off the land. He is a wonderful dad, who is always there for me. Even when I have messed up big time. We have been in fights and had many laughs, and at the end of everything he is always my dad, who loves me.
I love you!

{Mom}

She is one of my best friends. I tell her everything & don't know what I would do with out her. 
She is fun to hangout with, and always is there to help me with my projects. Mom has always been there, and she is a person I can model on how a Christmas women should be. She is wonderful, and I love her tons! <3 

Well, these are my parents. Paul & Stephanie. They have been married for 26 years, and have a great marriage. I am so thankful for my parents :)

{Blurb on my day}
So, this was supposed to be posted yesterday {Thursday}. Well, that did not happen.
I was able to get together with my dear friend & make some awesome crafts. Then went with another close friend to see Anberlin! The dad did not start off so great, but got better as it went.
I thank you Lord for giving me this amazing day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment