Saturday, December 17, 2011

{12 Days Of Christmas} Q&A

1. egg nog or hot chocolate? Hot chocolate!!!! Not a big fan of egg nog.

2. does santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? In my family we have never believed in santa. My parents have always bought my gifts. And wrapped for sure! Its more fun that way.

3. colored lights on tree/house or white? I like both. Grew up with white lights, & always wanted colored... now we have colored & I like white. So both work for me. (:

4. do you hang mistletoe? We hang a kissing bell.

5. when do you put your decorations up? Weekend or two after Thanksgiving.

6. what is your favorite holiday dish? Stuffing & ham

7. favorite holiday memory as a child? Our Christmas sledding party's, with food, Christmas cookies, friends & staying outside all day. (:

8. when and how did you learn the truth about santa? Well, we have never believed in santa. So my best friends & my sister & I spent Christmas plotting against "santa" haha.

9. do you open a gift on christmas eve? Every year.

10. how do you decorate your christmas tree? colored lights, red & gold balls, & homemade, & special ornaments

11. snow! love it or dread it? Love it!!!

12. can you ice skate? Never been.

13. do you remember your favorite gift? I think I was about 7 & my grandparents sent so many gifts. I had never seen so many under our tree. And I got a Christmas Pooh Bear. I loved him! I loved him so much, because it reminded me of that great Christmas with snow, family & awesome church friends (:

14. what's the most important thing about the holidays for you? Jesus birth! I hope we never forget the real reason behind Christmas.

15. what is your favorite holiday dessert? Pumkin pie & sugar cookies.

16. what is your favorite holiday tradition? Waking up on Christmas morning & eating monkey bread for breakfast.

17. what tops your tree? An angle .

18. which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving!!! I love shopping & crafting for family & friends.

19. candy canes: yuck or yum? Yum! but I don't really eat them... I put them in my coffee & hot coco.

20. favorite christmas show? there are so many! Christmas list is one of my {many} favorites.

21. saddest christmas song? Christmas shoes... Cant listen to it.

22. what is your favorite christmas song? His Favorite Christmas Story - Capital Lights, Our Christmas Prayer - Plus One, Cold December Night - Michael Buble .

Merry Christmas! There are only 8 days till Christmas. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment