Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Am Giving You My Forever


These kids right here are my best friends.... They are the ones that know me better then I think I know myself at times. They are who impact my life the most, and helped make me who I am today. I could not image my life without these two.

I have known Alisha since I was born, but it was kind of a forced friendship by our parents. I am sure you have heard me talking about this before. But when we were in about 9th or 10th grade we really became friends, by choice. Now Alisha is my best friend. There is not a week that goes by that we do not see each other or talk. She is a wonderful friend, and person.

Brett, what can I say... Hes Canadian... Okay, okay, for real. We met a little over a year ago through school. We both were home schooled and graduated together. I don't remember the first time we met. But I don't think that even matters any more. Over time we also have become best friends. If you cant find me I am probable with him. He is an amazing friend.

I really like this quot.

"Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smiles spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends."

I love you two so much. I cant wait to see were we are 20 years from now, and how are friendship has just gotten even stronger.





No comments:

Post a Comment