Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge


On facebook there has been this 30 day challenge going around. And it is were you show a different picture, of random stuff about you, every day for 30 days. And I sow the my best friend did it on her blog. I like the idea so I am steeling it. HAHA! So instead of me posting the picture on facebook I will be posting them on my blog.



Day:1 A picture of me with 10 facts

1. Jesus is my Lord and Savor
2. I have been playing the guitar for 10 years
3. I have a love for photography
4. I have the greatest friends ever! And I would be lost with out them
5. I love going to the beach, but.... I hate sand, the people, salt water, sweating and sunscreen.
6. I have been out of high school for almost a year!!!
7. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE music. *all kinds*
8. I want to see the world and do daring thing while on my travels
9. I have the coolest chihuahua ever! And he is not Mexican ;)
10. Peanut butter is my life line

No comments:

Post a Comment