Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas, To You & Yours


Merry Christmas everyone, I pray you are having a wonderful day so far!

This day has been pretty good so far! My sister got us all up at 8am {I wanted to keep sleeping}
We opened all our gift, and sat around and ate monkey bread. {Our family Christmas breakfast}

Right at this time I am cleaning the house, getting ready for family to come over for Christmas lunch. Every year we go to ether my aunts or grandparents house for Christmas. Its nice getting together, eating, talking and sharing gifts. Oh the food smells so yummy, its making my tummy talk. This year my cousin will not be with us on this lovely day. :'( She moved to Cali over the summer! It will be a little different with out her here, but I am hoping she will be home SOON!



Merry Christmas everyone! I hope were ever you are, you are with ones you love. I live in Florida and with out snow it does not feel much like Christmas. But at least if I cant have snow I have family and friends with me this CHRISTmas season!

Tell me how you are spending you Christmas day/weekend.


Love you all!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment