Sunday, October 31, 2010

Day 31: Farewell! Cheerio! Au Revoir! Goodbye!


The "October Dress Project" is over, and I am happy and sad all at the same time. This has been a really exciting month!

When I first got the invite for "The October Dress Project" I did not really understand the point. I was not sure if I would do this or not. My best friend said she was going to, so that made me say yes. Yes, I will only wear one dress for 31 days. I did not think I could have so much fun, or be sad it was over, but I am. I am also happy it is over, because now I can wear what ever I would like, not just the dress.

I had a blast thinking of new ways to wear my dress! It taught me that we don't need that much to look cute. I am already looking forward to next year!

I hope you have enjoyed reading my blog during the journey with "The October Dress Project".



I put a jacket and cowboy boots with my dress on day 31.
Cheerio, October Dress Project!

No comments:

Post a Comment