Sunday, October 24, 2010

Day 23: Howloscream...... AAAAHHHHH!


I know I am a day late, so I am just going to write two post today. HAHA!

This weekend has been so much fun! I spent Friday with my best freinds, and stayed out late with one of my girls. Then Saturday Day 23 I went to Holloscream with my work krew. It was sooooo much fun! There were eight of us that went from work, and we had a BLAST. The houses scared me so much. There was one girl I went with and her and I locked arms the whole time.
And at one point we both got chased by this guy (who was nasty looking). Oh my I was about to cry (Of fear and laughter). This weekend was a good one!

Now it is time for the week to start.






I only had the dress on for a little bight and just had the dress on. Nothing cute or different with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment