Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Opening Doors

For the past three years I have been working at the same job. I work at an after school program. Kids are all I know! I have been babysitting since I was about 12, and then when I was old enough I started working were I am today. Well this job is a great high school job. You work after school for a couple hours. So you have every evening free and weekends you are off. But it is not the best job if you are needing to save money (for like college).

So I have been looking around for a job, and no luck. Till the other day! There is a local store in town that I shop at, and get there newsletter every so often. I was checking my emails just the other day, and for some reason I read this email (I like the delete button) I was reading through it and I sow at the bottom they were hiring. SCORE!

So I filled out my application and that same day about 30 minutes later got a call. They wanted me to come in for an interview! AAAHHHH I was so excited! I went in for my interview (not sure what was going to happen) and she asked me to come in the next night for "work training". So tonight I went in, and every thing went great! I am still not sure if I have the job, but if I don't yet I think I will SOON! I also think I will be able to keep my other job (at least till they can fill my spot) so I think it is all going to work out! Praise the Lord! He has worked every thing out. He has shut some doors, but now seems to be opening the right one. :)

Ely Sue <3

No comments:

Post a Comment