Tuesday, July 20, 2010

To Begin My Travels

About 3 years ago I got this dream to see the world. And while seeing the world I would share the gospel and how my life has been change by Jesus Christ. When I was 13 I went to Mexico on a mission trip. It was the most amazing thing I could have done at that time.

I love to try new things and see new places. So I made a travail list.

Travail List:
1. Nashville
2. England
3. Ukraine
4. Finland
5. Germany
6. Canada ( all ready been so many times, but would love to go back )
7. New York
8. Washington DC ( Already been! I want to get in to politics one day so I really love Washington )
9. Idaho ( I grew up there I would love to go back and see it all again )

So its not a big list but its a start. And I guess number 10 should be a road trip across the country!

I cant wait to be able to blog about my adventures and new places I am seeing. And new things I am trying.

Ely Sue <3

No comments:

Post a Comment