Saturday, April 10, 2010

A New Start....

Hello world! So I just had my 18th birthday a week ago! This year is a new start in my life. 2010 is the year I turn 18, graduate, and finish up my last year in 4H. It is great doing all this fun stuff like senior prom, graduation, gradbash ect... But it is also a little scary thinking how I am growing up and one day will be on my own. One day I will not have my parents right there for help and I wont have school ( wow I have been waiting for that one ). 2010 is bringing so many new things my way some scary some fun some wonderful.

I am so blessed to have friends and family to go to for help. It is great to have so many great people in my life to be there to say, you can do it. Thank you all! Hello 2010 and a new start in my life. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment