Thursday, April 29, 2010

Becoming an adult

So I dont know if I have said but I am graduating in May. I am so excited to be done with high school and to start a new page in my life.

About a year and a half ago I decided I was going to cosmetology school and become a hair stylest one day. And I found the perfect school about a year ago and have been planning on going there in the spring a 2011.

It is an amazing school and has every thing I want. When I walk out of there I will be ready to start a great career. I think cosmetology is going to be a good career choise for someone who wants to have a family. I am wanted to one day get married and have a family and I want my family to come first not my job. And with being in the cosmetology area I can work my job around my life not the other way around.

I am getting really scared though. The school is just a little to fare away to live at home so I am going to have to find a place to live and pay for school and all the every day things of life. I just pray I can find a good job that can pay for every thing and still have enough were I will not fall on my face.
But I know the Lord is going to work every thing out and I will be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment