Sunday, March 16, 2014

Doughnut you know I love you?

Do you like doughnuts? Of course you do... Who doesn't?! This girl right here, loves her doughnuts.

 And AMI donut shop is where to go! 

My love & I go out atleast once a week for doughnuts... This place is so good, & the owners are sweet, & friendly. 

You choose what type of frosting & toppings you want. So you can make your breakfast how you want it:)

We usually get chocolate & coconut, & chocolate & Reese's pieces. 

You will want something to drink while eating your doughtnuts... So you MUST try the House Iced Coffee. This iced coffee I the best I have ever had! 







After you have gotten your coffee & doughnuts you should take a walk on the beach & enjoy the Florida life! 

This is one of our traditions! 

Do you have any family traditions?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment