Saturday, February 11, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 22 - 26:: Got Behind On Things

I took a trip last week/weekend, and have gotten really behind on some things.... like blogging! 
Please do forgive me. I will be blogging about my adventure soon. 
But for now I only have time to finish the 30 Day Challenge. 

Day 22:: What's in your purse?


Day planner
lotion & body spray
gum
chapstick, lip gloss
keys, wallet
blackberry
ruffles from {Petunia Blooms

Day 23:: Favorite Movie

500 Days Of Summer
If you have never seen it... Watch it NOW!

Day 24:: Something You've Learned 

I have learned that... I can do anything if I put my mind to it. 
I took a road trip last week, and it was wonderful doing something all on my own. 
I really am growing up, and becoming my own person. 

Day 25:: Put Your Ipod On Shuffle, First 10 Songs

1. Here's Your Song - Play On Words 
2. Pour Me Out - He Is We
3. House Of The Rising Sun - He Is We
4. All That Is't You - Beau & Regan
5. The Original - Switchfoot
6. On The Wing - Owl City
7. Cassie - Flyleaf
8. Too Beautiful - He Is We
9. Other Side Of Me - Since October
10. Her Words Destroyed My Planet - Motion City Soundtrack

Day 26:: Your Dream Wedding

Truth... I don't ever know! All I want is my family, close friends, and the love of my life by my side. I know I want my bridesmaids to wear different dresses, and the guys to dress very classy. 
And my flowers will be sunflowers. 
For now, that's all I know. 





No comments:

Post a Comment