Saturday, February 4, 2012

30 Day Challenge - Day 20: Nicknames

Day 20, Nicknames
Lib Lib - My parents started it when I was a kid, and it has stuck.
Ely - when I was about 15 my friend called her friend Elisabeth Ely,and I liked it. 
Ei - I went to starbucks and said my name was Ely, they called it out Eli. Well thats what Brett started calling me. Now I am Alishas, {Everlasting Eli} hints the blog name. 
Hollywood - my adopted grandfather calls me this name. I am not sure why, but he always does. {Sometimes I wonder if he really knows my real name}

If I did not tell you I am in North Carolina this weekend. I took a little road trip here the other day. I am staying with my cousins, and today going to stay with friends in South Carolina. It has been a fun week/weekend. 
I will blog about it more when I get home. 

What are your plans for your Saturday??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment