Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Life I Want

I have been thinking about the life I want for myself.... What kind of house I want, job, friends, church and what I want to do for fun.

I want to start by moving in with my best friend.

I love this girl so much, and cant wait to have her right across the hall from me. She is my best friend, forever & always.
~~~~
I cant wait to get school started... I want to change teens lives. They are one day going to be our leaders & I want them to be amazing leaders! I have such a heart of our teens in this country. I feel like to many times people just give up on them. They don't take the time to find out who they are. I want to help our YMCA's and local hangouts. :)

I look forward to buying my first house. I want it to look just like this...

&
have a craft room. So I cant have walls of shelves with nothing but fabric & paper. Ohhh how much I love to craft.

Travel & hike/camp
Two of my favorite things in life are... traveling! Being able to meet new people and seeing new things is so wonderful. And hiking is amazing! I love to walk and be outside. Its just so awesome seeing Gods creation all around us. Its truly bliss!


What I want:
Serve my Lord to the best I know how & be fully involved with my church
Stay close to my family & friends
Be the best me, He created me to be.
Have a job that I love
Own a lovely, simple house
Travel & hike around the world
&
Become a better craftier
~~~~
Life is short and we should live it to the fullest. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love this! You should come over & do crafts with me someday soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craft with you, in your own house... would be so much fun :) I made the necklace you blog about... and I am working on coffee pot holders for some of my lovely lady's at work :)

    Love you dear!

    ReplyDelete