Sunday, December 25, 2011

{12 Days Of Christmas} Merry Christmas


"And I, I celebrate the day that You were born to die, So I could one day pray for You to save my life"

What a wonderful day it is! Its not just about the gift, lights, food, family & Christmas music.... And I'm not saying these things are bad. No, I love spending time with my family. Shopping for the lovely people in my life, listening to Christmas music, looking at lights & having Christmas party's with lots of yummy food. :)




What I am saying is Jesus is the reason for today. {the main reason} He came to earth many years ago & was born so that He could one day die on the cross for you & me, so that we could be saved from our sin. What an awesome God we serve! Wow! I am so thankful for today. The day my Savor was born! Jesus I love you! <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment