Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving To Him


If you did not notice... This past weekend was Thanksgiving.
And I have been thinking this whole week... How I have so much to be thankful for. Even though things have not been easy, or not going the way I thought they would. I still have so much to thank the Lord for. He is an awesome God who provide, even in the difficult times.
~~~~
I'm thankful for Jesus dying on the cross for... me. Little me. He loves me so much that He willingly died for my sins and imperfections. Wow, what an awesome God I serve! :)
~~~~
My family. They are the people that are always there for me when I need them the most. I love my parents so much. And I'm so blessed to have my sister.
~~~~

Friends: I have some awesome Godly friends. They put up with my silly ways. And we have made some GREAT memories over the years.
~~~~
For my nice running car. Its a true blessing for the Lord.
~~~~
All the lovely clothes I own.
~~~~
Music. Its beautiful!
~~~~
Bows
~
~~~
Freedom!
~~~~
Blogging & Tumblr
Its fun being able to write my thoughts, and post pictures of things, and people I love. :)
~~~~
The Bible
~~~~
Pearls
~~~~
Memories
~~~~
Late night walks & laying under the beautiful stars
~~~~
Starbucks
~~~~
My puppy {Chester}
~~~~
The beach
~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment