Friday, October 14, 2011

{Goin to the chapel & I'm gonna get married}



This is two of my dearest friends. Jaquelyn and I have been friends for about 6 years now. And I met Hayden through her. They are such sweet people and a really cute couple. In January Hayden got down and asked Jaquelyn to marry him. And do you know what she say???.... YES!!! It was such an exciting day for them and for everyone who knows them :) The date was set to have the wedding October 8th.

Last weekend I spent in St. Pete with Jaquelyn. Why you ask??? To help get every thing finished for the wedding. On Saturday these two said there "I Do's". I was so blessed to be part of the wedding.

Jaquelyn asked me to be one of her bridesmaids and I was so excited! It was a simple, but lovely wedding. We were all crying {tears of joy} & laughing.


No comments:

Post a Comment