Thursday, October 21, 2010

100th Post


WOW, this is my hundredth post! I stated this blog almost two years years. January of next year will be two years I have been blogging. A couple weeks ago I blogged about how my post of gotten more allabaret since I frist stated. The reason I started this blog was because it was the only thing I was aloud to do. I was not able to have myspace or facebook. I only emailed a few people. So this was just some thing I could do to past time. I dont think I liked it as much when I first started, but now I LOVE it. I cant wait to log on and write down about my day, or what is going on in my life. Or maybe some new thing I found while shopping. I love to blog!


Right now I have been blogging about my journey on "The October Dress Project". And you have seen some of my silly post of things I love. You may have also seen some of things I have gone throw in just day to day life.

I am so excited that I have finally gotten to my one hundredth post. I hope you enjoy reading my blog.

Ely Sue {The Everlasting Eli}


No comments:

Post a Comment