Wednesday, March 18, 2009

After High School

O my I don't know what I am going to do after high school..
Will I get a 40 hour job, will I just stay at home and not do much???? Will I go to college, Will I get married right after high school?? What will I do.
I don't know if I am ready for the change that being out of school is going to bring it is scary, I have been going to school for the past 11 years, and now I am going to have to change every thing I am use to. My life is going to be so different.
Well I don't think that much but I wont go to school any more I wont have 4H. My summers will be lame now because I spend all summer at camps that I cant go to any more when I am 18.
I am scare to see the change being out of school will bring. I guess no I know I need to just let God have control and do what he wants in my life. I need not to worry so much, But is is some thing I have been thinking about a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment