Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday School

I started my new Sunday school class today. My teacher is Dave who has done some preaching before and other things.
Are church just started this thing were we have about 3 or 4 classes to choose from. They call it a Bible
Institute It is so we can learn things that fit our needs other then just being put in a class that you may not get any thing out of.
Right now we have 3 classes the Cults class taught by my dad, the senor class and the
foundations of the faith class which I am in. I am in the class taught by Dave. Today we did not go to much in to the Bible we more talked about what we are going to be learning in this class. I think I will enjoy this class that I am in right now.
And I also think
it will be neat being able to choose what type of class I want to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment