Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday


I am trying to get more involved with my blogging. I want to be more consistent and put some more thought in to what I want to see out of my blog.
For starters I am going to try and get more involved with the lovely lady's in the blog world. I want to start by participating in What I Wore Wednesday.

I am so thankful it is starting to cool down. I love being able to layer my clothing & accessorize with hats, scarves & boots.

Today I wore my:
blue plaid long sleeve - Bannana Republic
white sweater - Target
black belt - Plato's Closet
jeans - American Eagle
black flats - Walmart





pleated poppy

2 comments:

  1. You are always so adorable, Elisabeth! Love the plaid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you dear :) I though of you and your sweetie when I was wearing my plaid haha :D

    ReplyDelete